If you would like to find out more about our school, you are very welcome to visit. Please contact the school office on 01491 837305 or email email@example.com to arrange a convenient time.
If you would like to apply for a place for your child at St Johns School you will need to contact Oxfordshire County Council:http://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/cms/public-site/starting-school
You will be able to apply online by early October. In the meantime, you may use the application forms for
However, we advise you wait to apply online as this is the most efficient and secure method of applying.
Make sure you understand the admissions process before applying by reading OCC’s
- October 2016 – online applications open
- 15 January 2017 – Deadline for on-time applications
- 18 April 2017 – Offer of school places sent by second class post and email
- 5 May 2017 – Deadline for accepting or declining school places, and deadline for receipt of late application forms, continued interest list forms and changes of preference
- September 2017 – start of the school year
“We love the community feel of the school and the emphasis on values.”
“The creative curriculum very successfully engages children.” Parents, September 2014
St John’s Primary School is a well-respected and much-loved one form entry primary school that sits in the very heart of the local community. We care deeply for every child, and through a focus on positive values ensure that everyone achieves their best. We aim to develop inquisitive, independent and confident young people who are equipped with all the skills they need for their learning journey.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
St John’s Academy Trust, a charitable company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Company no. 08517255
Registered address: St John’s Primary School, St John’s Road, Wallingford OX10 9AG